Visiting Care is to support people to remain living independently for those living within Sutton Coldfield. Whatever you need, the
extra help our care provides can make the difference.
Visiting Care at Cayon Care includes:
- Re-enablement support, which is provided to people who need help after a period of illness or the onset of a disability.
- Interim staff cover holidays and other short-term breaks and emergencies.
- Provide peace of mind to carers while they take time out to recuperate.
- Alzheimer's Care & Dementia Care
- Personal Care/ Washing Bathing/ Dental Oral Hygiene.
- Waking Nights/ Live In Care.
- Medication Assistance & Administration.
- Specialist Care/ Palliative Care.
- Interim/short respite care at short notice. By planning a short break with us you will
have peace of mind that your care will be covered by a reliable provider.
We put together a person-centered care package for all your requirements, so don’t worry if you want to add to the above list! Call us to arrange and discuss your needs further